White papers are a great kind of advertising collateral to construct your authority and supply helpful content material to your clients.
However, since they’ve such a novel format, it takes some data of white papers to put in writing one properly.
Let’s have a look at 25 examples of white papers with takeaways that can assist you create your personal.
1. Planning a Energy BI Enterprise Deployment (Microsoft) White Paper Instance
This 250+ web page technical white paper from Microsoft (obtain) describes in-depth methods to deploy their Energy BI software program in an enterprise. It exhausts each subject somebody wants to think about earlier than they use Energy BI at an enterprise stage.
Microsoft’s white paper demonstrates that you simply don’t must restrict your white paper’s size if you wish to discover each side of a topic.
2. A Information to Monetary Governance within the Cloud (Google) White Paper Instance
Google’s technical white paper on monetary governance within the cloud stands out via its structure. It breaks up the primary textual content with graphics and highlighted statistics for simpler studying.
Consider how one can prepare your important arguments and your visuals to make a greater reader expertise.
3. Constructing a Trusted Ecosystem for Hundreds of thousands of Apps (Apple) White Paper Instance
Apple’s enterprise advantages white paper explains the significance of its App Retailer’s safety protections. It makes use of hypothetical and real-life examples as an example how its platform protects shoppers.
Even once you write a few technical topic, contemplate how you should utilize examples to make it straightforward to know.
4. Navigating GDPR Compliance on AWS (Amazon) White Paper Instance
Amazon’s technical white paper on GDPR compliance in AWS demonstrates how the platform helps customers keep GDPR compliant. It retains the connections between GDPR and AWS clear by detailing a GDPR rule, then highlighting related product information.
When connecting your product to an out of doors idea, search for particular options to quote alongside real-life examples.
5. Why Higher Mac Safety Begins with Cloud Id (Jamf) White Paper Instance
Jamf’s enterprise advantages white paper on Mac safety reveals you ways you should utilize cloud identification to enhance your Mac safety. Its “On-premises instruments aren’t sufficient” part argues why on-premises opponents received’t do the job to focus on Jamf’s product advantages.
Discover methods to handle counterarguments in white papers that advocate on your product.
6. Development Report: Advertising Technique 2022 (CoSchedule) White Paper Instance
CoSchedule’s market analysis white paper explores advertising technique tendencies to encourage entrepreneurs. It organizes its survey findings within the desk of contents by their most vital statistics.
You don’t must bury the lede in your white papers — use attention-grabbing discoveries to encourage readers to study extra.
7. Future State of Enterprise 2021 Outlook (Samsung) White Paper Instance
Samsung’s visionary white paper makes use of authentic analysis and material knowledgeable insights to foretell future work tendencies. It targets three of Samsung’s prime audiences — professionals in enterprises, healthcare, training, and management.
Analysis your target market earlier than writing your white paper and break down how every of its sections will enchantment to them.
8. Non-public Networks Vol.1: Remodeling Non-public Networks with Samsung 5g (Samsung) White Paper Instance
On this technical white paper, Samsung makes a case for utilizing its 5G merchandise in your enterprise’s personal community. Since this white paper makes use of plenty of abbreviations, it features a useful key within the desk of contents.
When it’s good to dive right into a technical topic in your white paper, strive together with sources for readers to reference as they learn via.
9. Deploying an Exadata DB System on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (Oracle) White Paper Instance
On this technical white paper, Oracle advises methods to deploy an Exadata DB system on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. It units expectations early on by explaining it has finest practices as an alternative of full directions.
Identify the aim of your white paper rapidly and direct readers to different related sources if they may have any associated targets.
10. Campus-Extensive CRM: Attaining A Full View Of College students To Drive Success Throughout The Lifecycle (Salesforce) White Paper Instance
On this enterprise advantages white paper, Salesforce advocates for college campuses to make use of CRM software program throughout departments. After making the case to make use of Salesforce in your campus, the white paper hyperlinks out to school case research exhibiting Salesforce’s advantages in motion.
When you have different advertising supplies that connect with your white paper’s subject, use them to direct readers to extra of your content material.
11. The State of Knowledge Privateness in 2022 (FormAssembly) White Paper Instance
This weblog submit by FormAssembly serves as a mini academic white paper that evaluations present tendencies in knowledge privateness. It takes an advanced subject — knowledge privateness practices and rules — and summarizes important factors.
When you need to cowl a fancy subject, contemplate your reader’s prime priorities and arrange your white paper content material accordingly.
12. Digital Company Choice Information (Grey Field) White Paper Instance
Although companies aren’t technically a product, this Grey Field white paper on company choice counts as a product comparability white paper. It doesn’t evaluate particular companies to keep away from naming opponents, nevertheless it does go over the components to think about as you resolve.
This instance reveals that your white paper doesn’t must be product-led to construct your enterprise’s authority in your trade.
13. VoIP Issues for Small Companies (Nextiva) White Paper Instance
Nextiva’s enterprise advantages white paper goes over the components for small companies to think about when switching to VoIP expertise. It frames these concerns as advantages of utilizing VoIP.
This white paper reveals that you could weave advantages into what would usually be a product comparability subject to make a enterprise advantages white paper.
14. This Ought to Have Been A Video: The State Of Office Communications (Vimeo and GlobalWebIndex) White Paper Instance
Vimeo and GlobalWebIndex’s market analysis white paper summarizes analysis on worker attitudes about office communication. Whereas neither firm markets higher office communication as their major profit, the subject is a possible aspect good thing about their providers.
As you brainstorm white paper subjects, contemplate present widespread points your product may help resolve.
Really useful Studying: 9 Components To Embody In Your White Paper Template (+ Free Template Downloads)
15. 6 Good Methods To Future-Proof Your Enterprise: Construct a Wholesome Enterprise with These Finest Practices (FreshBooks) White Paper Instance
FreshBooks shares six ideas for future-proofing your enterprise on this how-to white paper. It makes use of pleasant and easy-to-understand language to show readers a few advanced subject.
Whereas white papers have a status for being severe and to-the-point, keep in mind that you could additionally use an upbeat tone if it matches your model.
16. How We Ought to Discuss About Security Tradition: Rewriting The Dialog (Grainger) White Paper Instance
Grainger makes use of this visionary white paper to suggest new methods for workplaces to conceptualize security tradition. The white paper options charts and graphics that illustrate the ideas it introduces.
You don’t have to avoid wasting your visuals for statistics and numbers alone; they will additionally provide help to clarify concepts.
17. Key phrase Analysis With out Businesses: Handbook For search engine marketing Specialists And On-line Store House owners (Serpstat) White Paper Instance
SERPStat’s white paper on key phrase analysis toes the road between technical and how-to. It describes methods to full a technical process utilizing its product at a primary stage.
Don’t be afraid to introduce much less tech-savvy audiences to extra technical subjects in your white papers — simply make sure that to clarify all related subjects.
18. Walmart’s Pathway To A Zero-Emissions Future (Walmart) White Paper Instance
This enterprise advantages white paper from Walmart outlines the steps the corporate plans to take to enhance its sustainability. It addresses a contemporary concern of shoppers and enterprise companions — preserving the atmosphere.
Take into account what subjects your viewers is anxious about and handle these worries via one in every of your white papers.
19. Vaccinations In the course of the COVID-19 Pandemic: Why They Matter Extra Than Ever (CVS Well being) White Paper Instance
Do you know that industries with human-centric providers, like healthcare, even have enterprise advantages white papers? This instance from CVS Well being argues why vaccines for diseases just like the flu nonetheless matter through the COVID-19 pandemic.
Even when your product doesn’t make the tip person cash, you’ll be able to nonetheless advocate for its advantages for human well-being.
20. Discovering the unusual: Revealing disparities in care and prescribing for widespread circumstances (United Healthcare) White Paper Instance
United Healthcare and the Well being Motion Council teamed as much as current this market analysis white paper on widespread well being circumstances within the workforce. It concludes with ideas for companies to assist mitigate these circumstances for his or her workers.
Everytime you write a market analysis white paper, join the dots on your reader and share methods for taking motion in your findings.
21. Obtain extra via data-driven decision-making (McKesson) White Paper Instance
McKesson introduces data-driven provide chain analytics to healthcare companies on this enterprise advantages white paper. It presents its merchandise as an answer for prescription shortages within the trade.
Take into account sharing your options in a white paper when your trade faces disruptions that your product may help resolve.
Really useful Studying: How one can Write White Papers Prospects Need [Templates + Examples]
22. Rising Enterprise Worth with Higher IT Operations: A information to Website Reliability Engineering (SRE) (Google Cloud) White Paper Instance
This technical white paper from Google reveals IT departments methods to implement web site reliability engineering (SRE). Whereas it’s geared toward a technical viewers, it makes use of down-to-earth language to debate a fancy subject.
It demonstrates that in industries like tech, you’ll be able to clarify technical subjects with much less formal language if it matches your viewers’s tone.
23. Environmentally acceptable lubricants: Wanting past the label (ExxonMobil) White Paper Instance
ExxonMobil’s academic white paper breaks down a very powerful information for marine operators to find out about environmentally acceptable lubricants. It maintains knowledgeable tone however stays straightforward to learn thanks to obviously organized headings, bullet factors, and graphics.
While you create a white paper for a extremely skilled viewers, you don’t have to put in writing massive textual content blocks to construct authority.
24. Sharing What We’ve Discovered: A Blueprint for Companies (Kroger) White Paper Instance
Kroger shares its COVID-19 response methods on this how-to white paper. After recounting the steps it took, it gives recommendation on methods to use an identical method.
When you have a hit story different companies can study from, strive adapting it right into a white paper with actionable takeaways.
25. The Related Athlete (Verizon) White Paper Instance
On this enterprise advantages white paper, Verizon overviews how its 5G capabilities assist athletic organizations. It makes use of loads of case research as an example its merchandise’ advantages.
While you write a enterprise advantages white paper targeted in your group, use case research to strengthen your arguments.